We are now offering a 4 WEEK LONG BOOTCAMP WITH NUTRITIONAL CONSULTATION to anyone who wants to change up their fitness routine and get in shape! The workouts will be predominantly body-weight, circuit style, functional training for people of ALL fitness levels and backgrounds and will be coached by instructors with years of training experience.
What can YOU Expect in 4 Weeks of BPX BootCamp?
- Our program is designed to maximize fat loss that will help to tighten your stomach, tone arms and legs, increase strength and improve your energy
- Our BPX workouts are intense, fun and results-driven workouts that will get you in the best shape possible. You’ll save time by keeping the intensity high for short, effective workouts in a motivating group setting.
- Interval workouts that are proven to increase your metabolic rate, burn more fat, and increase your lean muscle mass.
- A Free Nutritional Consultation with our experienced Sports Nutritionist to help maximize your results
- Experienced trainers who care about your progress, keep you safe, and push you to work harder than you ever would on your own.
Spots will be limited to 30 participants per session, so if you are interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to reserve your spot early!
Nick is the head coach and owner of Black Pearl Strength and Conditioning. Nick discovered his competitive edge at a very early age; he played high school basketball, football and lacrosse winning state championships in lacrosse with Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH and also in football at Everett High School in Everett, MA. After high school Nick attended Lynn University in Boca Raton, FL where he stayed active in club sports and attained his degree in Sports Management. Nick has worked in the fitness industry for 6+ years and has trained hundreds of clients to bettering their health and lives through functional fitness.
Katie is a group and personal strength and conditioning trainer and nutrition counselor. She has been a competitive athlete her entire life and has been coaching others to achieve their health and wellness goals for over 4 years.
In addition, Katie has a Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Movement Science from the University of Vermont, is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National College of Sports Medicine, and is Precision Nutrition Certified along with several specialty fitness certifications including CrossFit Powerlifting and Gymnastics. Katie dedicates a lot of time to learning about and living the lifestyle of CrossFit so she can constantly grow as a person and coach. She believes that not only the physical fitness aspects of CrossFit but the nutritional components, strong sense of community, and psychological transformation all contribute to making CrossFit so life changing.